Special Offers Available
What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?
Dig deeper into what it means to step up and live a courageous life with Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Living Video Series. Based on his book by the same title, Dennis Rainey, along with Matt Chandler, Bill Bennett, Tony Dungy, Robert Lewis, Voddie Baucham, Stu Weber, Mark Driscoll, James MacDonald, Joshua Harris, Eric Metaxas, Crawford Loritts, and 10 other ministry leaders unpack what biblical manhood looks like and what it means to be a godly, courageous man in today's world. Through engaging stories, expert teaching, humorous vignettes, man-on-the-street interviews, and personal insights, these men's ministry leaders call every man to become courageous leaders in their own lives, marriages, churches, and communities. Accompanied by small-group discussion and individual follow-up exercises, men of every age will learn action tools for gospel-centered living to empower them to be true heroes in their families and communities.
Session titles are:
- Session One: A Call to Courage/ What Robs a Man of Courage
- Session Two: The Five Steps (Part One: Boyhood/Adolescence)
- Session Three: The Five Steps (Part Two: Manhood/Mentor/Patriarch)
- Session Four: The Power to Step Up
- Session Five: Am I Stepping Up? Part One: Stand Firm
- Session Six: Am I Stepping Up? Part Two: Men Take Initiative
- Session Seven: Am I Stepping Up? Part Three: Men Engage with Wisdom and Grace
- Session Eight: Am I Stepping Up? Part Four: Men Plan ahead and Provide
- Session Nine: Having a Vision for Your Marriage and Family
- Session Ten: Having a Vision for Your World
Each session is designed to take about one hour to complete. Video sessions average 25 to 30 minutes and small-group discussion times average 20 to 30 minutes.
Click here for downloadable promotional materials.
Begin a group study of Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Living Video Series with 25 guys and save 15%.
Buy Now for $649.49
Begin a group study of Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Living Video Series with 10 guys and save 10%.
Buy Now for $324.99
Need help getting started? Ask a coach.
About the Author
hosts FamilyLife Today®, a nationally syndicated broadcast bringing help and hope to nearly 1000 communities in the U.S. Along with his wife, Barbara, the Rainey’s give leadership to FamilyLife®, a ministry committed to helping marriages and families survive and thrive in our generation, where Dennis serves as president. Dennis and Barbara live in Little Rock, Arkansas. They have six children and an impressive number of grandchildren.
About the Product
- Leader Kit: 10 Sessions on 3 DVDs, one workbook, one leader's guide, and one copy of the Stepping Up hardback book
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing (August 2012)
- Language: English
- UPC: 978-1-60200-567-9
- Product Dimensions: 6.25 inch x 9.25 inch x 2 inch
- Shipping Weight: 36 ounces
- 3 DVDs: Contains ten 25-30 minute video sessions.
- Leader's Guide: Provides complete information for leading the small group series.
- Workbook: Ten sessions feature additional thought-provoking content, small-group discussion questions for use in the weekly group meetings, and three days of follow-up exercises for men to finish on their own.
- Stepping Up hardback book: The anchor book on which the series is based.