Don't let your students face college unprepared. Be ready. College Ready.
Incoming college students need to feel confident about the new experience that awaits them. You can equip them with this fast-paced, informative resource designed to help high school seniors and college freshmen think clearly, wisely, and strategically about the college years ahead.
College Ready is a video-guided experience that addresses six important topics:
- Dating Right
- Having Fun
- Growing Spiritually
- College Starts Best with Vision
- Empowering Friendships
- Excelling Academically
Prepare your students for the many changes, challenges, and opportunities that college will bring.
The College Ready Leader Kit includes:
- College Ready DVDs (not sold separately)
- One facilitator’s guide (not sold separately)
- One student guide (also sold separately)
Learn more about College Ready.
Need help getting started? Ask a coach.
About the Authors
is a founder, pastor and elder of Fellowship Memphis, a multi-cultural church ministering in Memphis, TN. John also serves on the board of Acts29 and as a church planting coach with Fellowship Associates.
is the Executive Producer of Life Ready. He is well-known as the founder and creator of Men’s Fraternity. For over 20 years he served as Teaching Pastor and Directional Leader for Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Leadership Network, and is on the Board of Fellowship Associates, a church consulting and leadership training organization.
About the Product
- DVD and Paperback: 2 DVDs, one facilitator and one student guide
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing® (February 22, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781602003769
- Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 10.25 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 22.9 ounces