Holding on while letting them go.
Next stop: independence and adulthood.
Are your teenagers ready? Do you know how to get them ready? Do you know how to get yourself ready?
You know you have to let your teenagers go eventually, but you also want to keep them near. You want your connection with them to remain strong. Prepare yourself for what's ahead through this 6-week study. You and a group of friends will discuss how to:
- Guide your teenagers in developing convictions
- Provide wisdom for some of the critical issues your teenagers will face: dating, sex peer pressure, and substance abuse
- Take your relationship with your teens to the next level
You don't have to just make this journey--you can enjoy it. Get some help with Guiding Your Teenagers.
About the Author
HomeBuilders Couples Series® was developed by FamilyLife® to help build marriages according to God's design. With a global distribution of more than 2 million copies of the small-group studies in 77 countries, each HomeBuilders resource focuses on real-life topics, practical application, and biblical truth. Brand new parents, soon-to-be empty nesters, or somewhere in between, all couples can connect with other couples—and find help and hope for their marriages.
About the Product
- Paperback: 139 pages
- Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing® (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781602003507
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: